The Academic Learning Center will offer GRE preparation courses through Continuing Education and Special Programs. Courses will be offered in the summer and fall semesters each academic year. To register and view the course fees, visit the Continuing Education and Special Programs website at distance.uni.edu/gre-prep/enroll.
GRE Analytical Writing:
The GRE Analytical Writing course offers intensive practice in interpreting, planning, and developing both the Issue and Argument essay prompts. Learn how to manage your writing time to reduce stress and produce a high-quality essay.
GRE Quantitative Reasoning:
The GRE Quantitative Reasoning review course offers intensive review and practice of the mathematics concepts covered on the GRE. Students practice problem solving strategies and learn how to apply the strategies and math content to the quantitative comparison and multiple choice questions.
GRE Verbal Reasoning:
The GRE Verbal Reasoning course offers interactive practice with strategies for text completion, sentence equivalence and reading comprehension questions, along with multiple answer questions. Students will focus on the top most common vocabulary words, explanations of answers, and practice tests.
Summer 2017 Course Schedule
Classes are scheduled to meet Mondays through Thursdays 9:00 am to 10:15 am in ITTC 035.
- GRE Analytical Writing: May 15 to May 25
- GRE Quantitative Reasoning: May 30 to June 15 (No class Memorial Day, Monday, May 29. Class session will be made up on Friday, June 2, 2017 from 9:00-10:15 am in ITTC 035)
- GRE Verbal Reasoning: June 19 to June 29
Kaplan GRE Premier 2017 with 6 Practice tests
Fall 2017 Course Schedule
Classes are scheduled to meet Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00 am to 9:15 am in ITTC 035.
- GRE Quantitative Reasoning: August 29 to October 5
- GRE Verbal Reasoning: October 10 to November 2
- GRE Analytical Writing: November 7 to December 7 (Note: No class during the Thanksgiving Break of November 20, 2017 through November 24, 2017.)
Kaplan GRE Prep Plus 2018
*Note: No individual GRE appointments will be offered during the Spring 2017, Summer 2017, or Fall 2017 terms.